ATÖLYE DENEME SANAT ve EKOLOJİK ÇALIŞMALAR DERNEĞİ

We reiceved a good new about a change in association this week.
For this reason the name of association substituted in: ATÖLYE DENEME SANAT ve EKOLOJİK ÇALIŞMALAR DERNEĞİ (Atolye Deneme sanat and ecological studies).

As I wrote in some posts before, we started to be interested in hand made, recycle and "do-it-yourself" in general.
I think this is the beginning for a new works that wants to include art and nature.

Indeed we sketch another activity to intruduce this innovation: it is a new stop motion video about this topic.
We, or to be more exact, the youngsters with my help, firstly we wrote a subject, then we choose which technique to use and in the end we start to create the set with papers, colours to give the impression of animation.

Actually we are just in the beginning of the work, I wish we'll complete this video before my departure!







Comments