italian gestures, logo and dov'è?

Merhaba! :D

This week girls and me focused on italian movies, we finished the artistic works of the previous week and I teached them some italian gestures and how to say body parts in italian language.

During week I went to karşıyaka for my tree project and I took some nice pictures of the place. I focused mostly on their unusual shapes:





There was one of them that took my attention because it reminded me one of the most famous Salvador Dalì painting: "Sleep", due to the cane that sustains the tree.


(Salvador Dalì, Sleep, 1937)

On wednesday I met with my mentor Mert and I went to the turkish lesson as every friday. I'll have turkish exam next week!!!
In weekend Elif and Aysenur finished their artistic works with leaves and petals (Buse wasn't with us because of exams).




We reviewed bodyparts in English, I teached them how to say the main parts in italian and I learned it in Turkish. We made a game. We wrote some body parts on papers and they had to put in the correct place.





We also had some new ideas for the logo of the association:




We saw the italian movie "L'ultimo Bacio" by G. Muccino and the day after we saw the sequel "Baciami Ancora" (same director). Weeks ago we studied the italian indefinite article (un, uno, una) and to make it easier I used a popular song that is full of this article in the text. The video is part of the soundtrack of the second movie.
For the first one I found turkish subtitles, (sound was in italian), for the second I couldn't find any subtitles but girls did not mind about it because they were inquiring how the story ends. 
Infos about these movies are here and here.


I asked  to girls if they could remember some words and they understood; "ciao (hi), buongiorno (goodmorning), ti amo (I love you), come stai? (how are you?), perchè (why), pronto (hello while speaking on the phone), and also a bad word that I am not going to translate, but that Aysenur heard like "baffanchiro"!!! ( :D) I think that for their beiginner level is very good.
I also showed them some italian gestures with a nice video and nice skectches found online. We discussed about differences of body language in turkish and italian.




But do they really learned them? You judge!



(I am very sorry for my horrible english pronunciation)

Comments