Gödence village

Merhaba!

This week has been very special to me has my birthday came and I visited new places!

I have been in  Bostanlı bazaar and it was very messy, noisy and colorful. I found very cheap clothes in there. After the bazaar my friend said to me that is typical to eat  Gözleme and drink, as usual, tea.



I visited the big Campus in Buca, it is huge and impressive as the city I come from is  small  and my university is not so big.

On friday I attended my first turkish lesson at Dedam University and I met many erasmus student  from all Europe. I also met with an italian girl and I had to explain to everybody about EVS programme as it is not so famous as I thought.

On Saturday girls and me visited Gödence village.
We saw the fields and the new kahvehane that Seçil has opened in there.
The place is peaceful and full of green.
Girls and Seçil  were so nice that celebrated my birtday again with a cake!
I did not expected it and they moved me! :)




On Sunday girls and me went to see a puppet show in Izmir International Fair.
I think it was fine because all childern in there laughed very much and even if I couldn't understood anything it was a nice experience...I felt like a child that can't read,,. I just saw at the pictures!:D












Comments