GLI o LI?


This week has been focused on italian lessons. Girls look very interesting in learning a new language and I undertsood it is not so easy teach your mothertongue because you know the rules but do not think about it and sometimes explain something that comes naturally is a little bit hard!

I am studying turkish language too and the pronunciation of  öü and  ı it is difficult for me and in italian we do not have this letters BUT I found my revenge!!! :D 
Turkish language doesn't have the sound GLI, IPA [ʎ], and here there is an example:



We have also seen a movie by F. Özpetek
It is one of my favourite and girls liked it too. The title is "Le fate Ignoranti" and we saw it in italian but with turkish subtitles.
 On sunday we saw Babel by A. G. Iñárritu, I had never seen it this movie before and I really suggest to see it because worths it.









Comments