^^ Merhaba(y)lar ^^

                        Dear readers!

                                                                   Merhaba(y)lar^^

          Guess what! I am the new volunteer of Atolye Deneme Sanat and I will be keeping you  company for the upcoming six months. My name is Efklia Pan and I come from Selanik, Yunanistan! I have really no idea about what I am going to post here, but I am sure that as I grow up in this city I will find many things to write about and share with you. Six months ago, I graduated from the faculty of Journalism and the future seems like an empty paper ready to be coloured, sometimes with difficulties and other times with joy.
         I started this adventure in order to challenge myself, my fears and my present. I packed
my luggage, I said goodbye to all those that I love back home, I cleaned my head and here it starts! 
         I will avoid talking about myself a bit more, I will let you learn about me, through my articles and thoughts! But what I really want to share with you a very nice piece of art, a line of words that consist my motivation for this long stop in Izmir.



          " Life knows, and I trust that"

   "I’d like so much to impress you. Our sole night was sudden and quick, like a autumn shower. I didn’t have time to start. I didn’t have time to tell you my unique quality: I’m a collector. I collect the toughest and wildest thing in the world: Moments. When I have this sudden lust of flying, and I have no place to fly to, I hide in my private collection, filled with coffees, boxers, dancers, accidental caresses, swears, tender outlaws, galleries, meetings, cries, silences, break ups, words, words, words. No matter what, things will flow as they want to. Life knows, and I trust that. I ‘m one of those guys who always enjoyed cheap smokes...|
               





               

       

Comments