Reflection Time





I used to write about my activities week by week, but for my project I have to write a little bit more for this blog so this is the best moment to write such a thing.

My life has changed during these months. Of course everything changed: city, friends, work and culture.

In the beginning I was shocked, life here is very slow or maybe just more intensive, it depends of the point of view.

I perceive this in the daily life but also in my work and in the relationships.
Maybe is a little bit difficult to understand what I say but it is always difficult to understand emotions.
I don't know if this sensation is good or bad, maybe both of them but it depends of the day.

I started to have some questions for myself in the last period, actually because I have just one month left to spend in Turkey and I have in my mind one graphic that some trainers showed me during my on arrival training: the first phase of EVS is discovery, the second is "depression" and in the end becoming familiar with the country. Is it possible that my graphic of life might have a different combination?

Yes, i know that my posts are better when I write about my activities, but I have already written about this topic. Hence, this post It is just because I have to write something :)

Comments