Puppet Show!




Finally the spring is coming in Izmir, hence we don't have reasons to stay at home!
We decided to go to a Puppet Show in forum Bornova last Sunday.
Actually this festival started in the beginnig of March and the youngsters and me also went to Müzesi Kültürpark Sanat Galerisi to watch "Karagöz ve Hacivat'ın Bilmece Yarışması" some weeks before. The show was in Turkish, so I don't know extactly what the story was about but Elif tried to explain the topic of the show to me and after that I realized that the characters are two important figures of Turkish theatre.

For this reason we also decided to go to another show last weekend in Forum Bornova.
That time was better for me because it was in English and of course there was a woman who translated this in Turkish.
The guy that moved the puppets was from Slovenia and the name of the show was "Dikkat Geyik". The youngsters and me enjoyed!

Furthermore, the puppets of this show are totally low cost, he uses socks, spuns and other stuffs, therefore all together was in syntony with our ideas from the last period!

As I said, the weather is getting better these days and after the show we searched a park in Bornova and we made a Picnic plus an Italian lesson but the youngsters were a lttle bit distracted because of the good weather so we changed our minds and we walked around to make some photos :)














Comments