Magic Istanbul



I chose to take some days off last week  to go in Istanbul for my first time.
I can understand now when some people said to me "Istanbul is so crowd!". Actually my first impression was: this city is crazy, traffic, people, totally chaos!
But of course, It isn't just like this!
Istanbul is a magic city, with an important history and you can feel this tradition just walking around Sultanahmet.
Like every big city, every zone is different: a lot of tourism in Sultanahmet and Taksim, and if you pass the Bosforo to go in the Asian Part the atmosphere totally changes: young people, a lot of bars and, as we commonly say, "underground" environment.

I was in Istanbul just for three days and I hope to come back again before the end of my project because I think i have already  seen just the commons things and I would like to discovered more!

By the way, I was lucky for these days first because the weather was pretty good and second because I found Picasso exhibition, with a section that I didn't know very well about sketchs in different phases of the artist's life.

It was a super cool holiday!







Comments