Stop Motion work in progress


I have started new workshop in Atolye Deneme. I have proposed to Buse, Aysenur, Elif and Memhet to do little spot of association, something to show people what Atolye Deneme is. I have given them only an idea to start it, then they have decided what to do. They have choosed to make a stop motion video, at the first time I have thought this technique is so difficult and we also need maybe one month to complete this work. But these teens never stop to surprise me! In three days they have made all pictures that we need.now we have to complete to editing, and we will upload it on internet very soon!! It was so funny and they were so creative. They made all pictures without my help, I gave them only some suggestions, but I am happy to say that this video is their creation!
I always think that am I the person who teach them something, or they are the persons who teach me? 





Comments