Photo! Photo! Photo!





I began to do a photograph workshop with Atolye Deneme last week.
The topic was "Selfportrait" but it was a different kind of selfportrait, first I asked them to personify another person, at the beginning they were so shy and confused, but after few minutes they used their imagination and Elif became Helena Bonham Carter from Fight Club movie, Buse became Edward Sciccorhands and Aysenur a mummy.
Also they experiment different techniques like black and white or to play with shadows.
In the second time I asked them to express their emotions with photos: Elif was crazy, Buse without emotions and Aysenur was angry.





I decided to start this workshop because I think is a good way to understand yourself and to think about own emotions, was also good for me to understand what they think about theirselves.
it was a special day, they were so happy to do this project and me too, my idea is to propose again this workshop in the next months to know what changes in their emotions and in their minds.








Comments