My first month in Izmir




Merhaba! Finally my EVS starts!

For the first time I introduce myself. I'm Federica and I'm 25 years old and I come from Italy,  graduated in March 2013 in Cinema and Art.
When my studies finished my desire was to travel and to instill my passions and my hobbies in different coultures.
For this reason I moved for EVS's adventure and my chance was to try this project with "Atolye Deneme" in Izmir.

This's my first time in Turkey and I think this is a special opportunity to know a different country, this mounth was a continuos discovery!
I love the city's environment, çay's and narghilè's smell, to look everyday the sea,take the ferry to move in the city, awake to Mosque's prayer and seagulls's shout.


I've more projects for these 5 months: on the first time I will be discovered this city and this culture, I will to deny some Italian's prejudices for Turkish culture. Then it's my project in Atolye Deneme, I will organize a photography's workshop and even important is to know my team, with there I communicate with Turkish-Italian lessons.

These months will be very intense, and I want to spent my days as best I can. This first month is finishing and I don't want remorses abount my time with this opportunity!



Comments