12 Hands









As a graphic designer, it was sure that I will do some graphic stuffs for the “Atölye”, and finally with the “Sokakta Festivali” coming, I began my first production, a leaflet presenting the association and another about the festival. So in April, my report is a little bit delayed.

The children being the centre of the foundation, actions being firstly lead for and with the youth, it was obvious that I will integrate them to the production of graphic objects. Besides, the “Atölye”, modest, crafty and manual, needs visuals reflecting these ideas. And finally I found that it would be interesting to separate the graphic action in two parts: first I organize the informations, creating the layout, ordering the elements, choosing a type, as the graphic designer; and then the children seize the objects, scribbling over the texts, filling with life the computer type, but also participating to the organization into a hierarchy, framing the titles, underlining mains ideas… And finally I supervised the last result, putting in order the whole work.

At the end we get a happy ordered mess, true to the image of the association, even if the costs forced us to print in black and white. And even these financial confines helped us to think to interesting solutions to set against the lack of colours, by surprising fold for examples. The manipulation establishing astonishment, it is a nice way to show the creative aspect of the “Atölye”, and to stand out from the tons of others flyers circulating in the city.


The enthusiast of the members of the association is always nice, and I am now working on visit cards, bags and T-shirts and small newspaper! See you soon for more details! 



















Comments