One month in Izmir

Merhaba!


It looks incredible but just one month in Izmir has past. Time is very fast when you enjoy!

Weeks runs and the work in Atolye is going very well. I also celebrated Easter in here, even if I couldn't get my big chocolate egg it is ok! :)






I've visited different places during this time and I can say that I am really in love with this city, so in this post I want to share some feelings and ideas that I have about Izmir and people that live in here.

I do not know if  it is because I am a girl or a stranger ...or just because I am a stranger girl but everybody is always ready to help you. What struck me the most is that even if they do not speak english they find a way to communicate for helping you. In the bus, in the street, in metro, in shops... I feel like even if it is a big city the people that live in here has conserved that tact and willingness typical of small villages. I do not want to generalize and say that everybody is an angel in here because for being te third city of Turkey for sure it has its own problems, but if my "stranger eye" noticed it, means that it is true.

 It is easier perceive things when you are no more to get used to. :)

During my days off or when my work is finished I like running along the seaside and looks to people and to the sea. I found it very relaxing and peaceful. Sometimes I forgot that I am in Turkey for how I feel good in here. For sure I miss my family and friends but not so much as I thought before leaving Italy. I would like to write so many things but my english is not so good for expressing it  and also I am not so good in writing so I leave you with some pics and a song that I loves listening while I am along the karsiyaka boardwalk. :)






Here the song that I like listening while I am on the seaside.





Comments