Events in Izmir

During this second week in Izmir I have made some researches about ecofarm in Turkey  and discovered that there a lot of things to do in Izmir, so that you can never get bored!

Organic farming is the main type of ecological farming, with a set of standards which are recognised world-wide. In many countries it is called ‘biological’ farming. 

I've searched for eco farm and organizations that support them and I didn't imagine that Turkey was developping this kind of projects so much:

Here there is a list of some of them:






About main events in Izmir I wanted standing out some that attracted my attention:






On saturday I started english and italian lessons with the girls.
It was funny because I prepared an italian song to make them understand some words of my language and they read very well (I can't say the same about singing! :D)

I couldn't give lessons on sunday because the girls were busy with exam, so I prepared stuff to do for next week.















Comments