My Last week-end with Atolye Deneme



This was my last week-end with Atolye Deneme.
Was difficult say Goodbye to Buse, Ayşenur and Elif, but I hope we can meet again in the future.

So we spent these last two days completing our Stop Motion's project, watching a Italian film, with my recommendation at the youngers to continue to discover Italian film culture, Buse teached me to cook Börek and on Sunday we planned to go in Bostanli to rent the bikes.
Unfortunately a lot of people had the same idea, that's why was not possible for us.
Then We decided to enjoy from the beautiful weather, walking in the seaside, making photos and talking about these five months.

I'm sure I'm going to miss them too much, but this is the life and this would be a new start for me and for the youngers too.














Comments