Do-It-yourself


After my week in Tangala Eco farm in Fethiye I have started to be interested in hand made and crafts. Therefore, my last post was about Hand made because I want to give this passion to the kids.

I think it is an important life style, you can do everything by yourself or almost like that and then you can be satisfied because it is something that grows up from your hands.

Then we continued with Italian lesson with me and French lessons with Umut last weekend, and after I said "Ekmek yapıyorum!" They looked at me a little bit strange and I explained to them if someone was interested to do the bread.

All the time I'm surprised from their passion, everything for them is interesting!

They are also very good students, specially for their creativity and their curiosity and this is clear during the languages lesson.

I also started a Turkish course and just now I figured out how difficult is to learn a language so different than mine.

One of the activities I prepared for the kids was giving to them a piece of paper with an Italian song without some words so that first they listened to the song and afterwards they filled in the blanks completing the text. Of course they had made some mistakes but the result was not bad.
I did the same during my Turkish course and my result was a disaster: only two corrects words!

I have more to learn from them!






Comments