“Müdürüm II”



Once again we had on last Monday a European presentation of the association. And once again, as the only English speaker, I was in charged to speak. As I said to Açelya after, I think she has enough skills to take part to the presentation, and as an enthusiastic person, she would be able to really pass on the passion of the association work.

Anyway it was me speaking in front of this bunch of Italian, Polish, Slovak, but also Ugandan, Chinese or Costa-Rican! They are all members of association through the world, with the willing of developing EVS –European Volunteer Service– in their own countries and so are travelling in Turkey, making a roundtrip of different structures dealing with this topic. And that is maybe why, the beginning of the meeting was quite boring for everybody. The screen of my computer was small and far from their eyes, the slide quite pedantic, and their minds already full of informations.

Anyway after this first part, then they started to ask me questions, and this was really more enjoyable. Nothing crazy, but it was more like a discussion, and sharing about his experience is also beneficial for yourself, especially at this “endpoint” of my project.

So the impression is globally nice, and it is as well “unformal-learning”, learning to speak in front of a dozen of foreigners, summing-up our activities, seeing the good and the bad of my remarks. Still rewarding!









Comments