“Müdürüm”


(I am the director – 170313)


It was planned that Tuesday I will join a European week, without really knowing what it was precisely. And the day before, Monday around midnight, Seçil told me that I will have to present our association, being the only English speaker able to participate. I drowned myself in the “Atölye” website, wondering how many people would attend this meeting, and who they would be. Finally, it was an EVS (European Voluntary Service) week, bringing together different associations from France, Italy, Romania and Greece, desiring to develop EVS activities. The group was not so big, and was nice, and after different ice-breaking games, we talked successively of our structures. In spite of my French accent, my presentation went without mishap and I could then enjoyed the speeches of the others. All along the day, I especially could chat with the French people, but unfortunately my busy week didn’t let me the chance to keep up this nice meeting. Anyway, it was another different experience, and I really enjoy these various tasks that composed EVS.  
























Comments