"I made a dream"



This morning, I was in "Chili"! Sorry, “Çiğli. The Izmir’s district where we go to school. Indeed, as every week, today was school time. Because I missed last Thursday, Sezen has started to lead her new own project. Dreams. First part was about drawing your last dream. Today concerned dreams you have for future. I don’t know if it is my hippie soul, but I was convinced that their projects would be turned to a warless world, and other kinds of  “good thoughts”. But their desires were more “self-centred”, dealing with finding love, wedding or meeting the “One Direction” band! Anyways, children’s artwork is always surprising, and even full of defects, inspiring. So, in spite of the lack of communication, still burdensome, this kind of mornings is always rewarding.



























Comments